Friday, February 13, 2009

Simplicity--Just Look What They Have To Offer!!

Once you’ve registered, you will receive our FREE e-mail newsletter, filled with sewing and fitting tips and the latest trends in fashion and home décor.


Have you given a look over at Simplicity yet? They not only offer a free newsletter, but free patterns, patterns at excellent prices, project ideas and so much more!


My mom was a big Simplicity pattern user, I personally have used simplicity many times because they have inspired me in my creating homemade products to wear, to show off and with such ease!!


Simplicity is my first stop shop for any of my pattern needs and wants. Hop on over and give a shout out that MaryAnne at mariannakeough at hotmail.com sent you!!


They're only a click away -- Right now they have a FREE Valentine's Day PJ Pant Set that you can make for ANY time of the year!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home