Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Am Purposing Today...

I am purposing today to Be The Heart Of My Home...

I've taken everything to our Lord in prayer, I DO still have doubt, but I am purposing fighting today because what God started, He always finishes to the end...in other words, no plan, no attack, no nothing can get in God's way....

I posted a bunch of stuff that I had found last night and early this morning and will post throughout today.

I'm not sure what day the pets and I leave, but prayers for Honey Bear would be greatly appreciated: prayers for his protection, Our Father's help in all he does, guidance, direction, comfort, peace, light and truth.....

God said that if we put on anything, let us put on love and there is no greater love I have for another human being then my Honey Bear...he's the light of my life, the love of my heart, forever and ever...so I pray for God's wisdom and knowledge and truth will reign in Honey Bears day - in his heart and mind.

With that said, I thank you and wish you all a very blessed, beautiful day...

It's so beautiful today, that I'm believing in an awesome and amazing miracle today - you beleive in that too for yourselves and your needs!

I thank our Father that He knows it all and I pray that all that I do and am is in His will, has His blessings and approval...because the love I have, the real me, could only come from Him and maybe, just maybe, he's bringing this around to be better then the beginning, our promised land...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home