Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hi everyone!

Yep....me again...

We are sitting in the parking lot of one of our favorite stops along the way. I wrote to you a while back on this place (the last time we were in Wyoming)...its a place called Vimbos in a town called Wheatland...

It is a divey looking place on the outside, but has GREAT food on the inside. The burgers/sandwiches are between 7-9 bucks and the meals are 10-18 bucks...the food is worth it oh! and get this...they have this teeny weeny salad bar, I hate salad bars..this one takes the cake! It has all fresh, delicious food and it will NOT disappoint you.

So, this is probably my last post for tonight, but I just wanted to give the heads up again about this place, its right off of 25 north if you are ever in the area.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home