Friday, June 12, 2009

Wow...June 12th Already...

Hi there my friends...

Well, we are coming at you from New Jersey right now and what an eight days it has been...

We got back on the road after that second breakdown only to have another major breakdown three days later, one customer was a real bugger, but otherwise, the rest were pretty cool about that. And now, today...or should I say tonight, we lost all the trailer lights...

We think it is a bad luck thing happening with us..

You know when you tell a stage artist, Break a leg and it brings THEM bad luck? Well, WE feel that every time someone has wished us a great trip, something has happened - no kidding! It has happened to us each time...

Oh well...

I have TONS of emails to get to, missed you all, just so you know :-) I only have repair time right now to be online, so hope you don't mind and I will try to post fresh and great stuff for you as I go.

Oh, and also, we lost our home - I know I haven't told you THAT story yet, I still may, but I will save it for another day. And we also had to get Honey Bear to the medical center yesterday - as I said before, when it rains it pours - but the good thing is, there is ALWAYS a rainbow in the end and isn't that amazing :-)

Enjoy the mailing, the blog and your day

Hugs to all,
Mar

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home