Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy July 4th!!!

Hi all! Wish I had some flashy graphic to post here, but not enough time to surf for one :-)

We are in Indiana this morning and I am able to clean up the email box for a few. Remember, at the start of a new month, I clean out the month old sweeps and freebies to make room for more (articles, ebooks, etc, that stuff stays posted)...so grab the ones I have as fast as you can before they disappear!

Its cloudy today here, but in the parking lot where we stayed the night, they let off fire works (fireworks store right here too!), so that was pretty cool - scared the dog silly, but I enjoyed them.

Ok, just giving the heads up that I will be posting as Honey Bear sleeps or until he wakes up that is, so enjoy the blog, the day and the holiday!

All the best to you and yours,
Mar

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home