Thursday, November 19, 2009

Update...

You know, it is so true - when it rains, it pours!

We finally are at a spot with internet access and I only have 20 minutes online, so not sure what I can post today, but just know I am thinking about you, our readers!

It is raining...no, not raining, POURING outside here. Right now, we are in Pennsylvania, on our way to Ohio, but we have to let the rain stop a bit before moving on.

Our pc crashed yesterday and it was a microsoft program that crashed it! So, once again, we lost all of our important data that was waiting for us to find the time to move it to a portable hard drive - bummer.

Anyway, I probably wont post today, but will as soon as we take another break. We are headed to Denver, so I am sure I will get time to post in the next few days.

In the meantime, keep your chin up, a smile on your face and know, God is taking care of everything!

Hugs,
Mar

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home