Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Victory: Take Authority Over Your Circumstances with YOUR WORDS!

I want to share something with you. A couple of days ago in the morning, I woke up and heard the Lord say to me "Take authority over your situation with your words!" "Exercise your dominion and authority on this earth!"

WOW ~ I knew this was the voice of the Holy Spirit. You see, I had a situation come against me the night before that I wasn't prepared for. I was caught completely off guard, and reacted contrary to how God says to react.

I went to bed angry and upset ~ CONTRARY to what God says to do! I know this all too well, but I acted according to my flesh (which the Bible says profits nothing, and is opposed God's Word and His way of doing things).

You say, "But Lisa, you are human." Yes, but I am not supposed to act like a mere human! (1. Cor. 3:3).

When you know better, you can do better. It's a choice, and we must be on guard always, for the enemy roams around like a roaring lion seeking someone to devour. (1 Peter 5:8).

The next morning when I woke up, the Holy Spirit spoke to me so clearly. That is my prayer time, and before I even got a word out, the Holy Spirit said, "Take authority with your words!" "Exercise your dominion and authority on this earth!" I heard this so clearly and immediately knew He was talking about that situation the night before. Before I would have a chance to speak negative on this brand new day, the Lord reminded me that I must take authority with my words to change the situation. WOW! What an awesome lesson, and what AN AWESOME GOD I serve! I hope you do too!

You see, life and death is in the power of the tongue. (Proverbs 18:21). You create with your words. You give life to things in the invisible realm with your words. We can take authority even over the worst of situations and declare what we want to see (according to God's Word), instead of what we see all around us.

Job 22:28 says: You shall also decide and decree a thing, and it shall be established for you; and the light [of God's favor] shall shine upon your ways.

You see, if you find something in God's Word that is revealed to you, it belongs to you and to your children forever! See Deuteronomy 29:29!

Your words are the MOST POWERFUL WEAPON you have on this earth. If you have asked Jesus to be your Lord and Savior, the Holy Spirit lives in you just as He was in Jesus, and you have the authority given to you by JESUS to take charge of your circumstances with your words.

I go into great detail about this in Chapter 4 of my book. I recommend you get it to learn more about this awesome responsibility God has given to you. You can create a wonderful future with your words.

If you don't know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, click here!

Lisa Buldo's complete information: Lisa Buldo, Holistic Health Counselor, Biblical Health Coach, Minister of the Gospel, Author, Speaker, and CEO of Lisa Buldo International, LLC. If you're ready to jumpstart your health, get your tips now at www.LisaBuldo.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home