Friday, April 2, 2010

Update....

Hi all! Well, Honey Bear and I are just waiting on bossman to pay us so we can start our vacation....see, there are so many areas of being in trucking that the regular person just doesnt know or get....one is my constant pleading with people to understand out there on the road, but two...trying to get paid. Not all, but a very good majority of companies take their time to pay you, so you can go for WEEKS without pay. So, the next time you see a truck driver looking beaten down, you just remember, did he get paid for his hard work??? Like today...yeah, we have a teeny weeny bit of money put aside, but worked our butts off these past few days to get our pay and get on our vacation...and with that, there was NO time for a shower...yikes is right! But I had one woman/cashier in Illinois treat me like garbage...not only am I down because being a car hauler is NOT the same as being a freight hauler, we work when the mail man wont and we get dirty, etc....so, I tried not to let it bother me, as I have my hair in a pony tail, clean clothes on, there isnt any reason to be treated like this, but its all across the country...unless I wear my makeup, I am treated like a dog...no kidding.....

But thats neither here nor there...

Our biggest problem is getting the money Honey Bear and I are owed....

So...we wait....

I will post on an off tonight until we either hear from him or figure out what we are going to do...

YOU enjoy your Good Friday, it was simply beautiful out there!!

OH! and PS...i will be taking down the freebies, coupons and giveaways for March sometime over the next day or so...I dont have the time but to post new stuff right now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home