Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Winner Of My First Giveaway Is Chosen!!

Hi everyone!!

Well, I want to first thank everyone who entered this giveaway - I want to thank everyone who promoted it and passed the info on for me...It not only brought attention to my blog, I have been able to make some real nice Internet friends, so thank you from the bottom of my heart!

I don't have a digital camera to show you how the winner was chose, but what I did was, I copied everyone's info into an excel document, took your entry number, put it in the cap which is a prize, tossed and tossed and tossed!

Out came the winning number/name... S. Johnson ... you've been emailed your congratulatory note and to collect your mailing address, I'll have it out to you as soon as you respond!

Thank you all!!

I hope to have another awesome giveaway here for you real soon. Til then, good luck to everyone on all the giveaways you enter, I'm proof that you DO win (and so is S. Johnson!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home