Saturday, May 9, 2009

Today's The Day!

Today is the day Honey Bear brings me and the 'girls' (our pets) with him on the road - YAY!!!!!

I can't wait to see him, it's been 3 1/2 weeks and I sure do miss my Honey Bear.

I have so much to do today, to not forget, to hope for and to put into effect....

Sigh...

I sure wish Honey Bear were here to help me, but God is, that much I know...

Will, like I said, post on the road when I'm able to, so don't unsubscribe or lose us - I just won't be posting as often, that's all -- remember what I always say, Nothing and no one should ever get in the way of your family time, it's all you have and cannot get back!

So, I'm giving myself one hour to do what I want on the Internet, then off I go to get things done!

Much love, hugs and gratitude to everyone! In the future, we WILL do more giveaways and reviews. Please don't forget we have a separate page for our side business, True Taxi and Limo; we have a recipe page where you'll find tons of great stuff to try; and our blog roll..filled with awesome blogs out there!

Your prayers for us are much appreciated and again, thank you for being a friend in our blog...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home