Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Good Morning!

Good morning everyone, I sure do hope you are out enjoying today!

We are coming to you this morning from Colorado - an hour west of Denver. I love going through all of the different states. So far my favorites are Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming and occassionally Michigan and Ohio (depends on what part of the state).

As I have said in the past, I am originally from the midwest, moved to New York for my Honey Bear who is a born and raised Bronx boy (Yeah!) ten years ago. We have traveled every state except South Carolina.

I just wanted to also include some reminders here:

Please cast a vote for us (to the right of the page) on blogspot
Please remember that all the recipes you would find here, you can now find on the recipe blog: http://plowladyrecipebox.blogspot.com/
All reviews and giveaways are on HOLD - not stopped, just on hold

And most importantly, love that family of yours in every way you can!

Enjoy your day,
Mar

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home