Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hi Everyone

Hi there, we are in Idaho right now...with what...another hydraulic break down...sigh....Honey Bear is SO disheartened right now, he can barely take it...me too....I mean, its not our fault for the breakdowns, the dude before us had it for four years with hardly ANY maintenance done on it, so the stuff is breaking on the new guy, my Honey Bear....

I am waiting on him getting back with some hoses and stuff, but if you want to know how dirty and horrible this is, imagine this if you will...you walk by a truck and instead of being shot with a shower of water, its oil...from head to toe...AND to save bossman money, Honey Bear is fixing it again himself...thankfully he knows how to, but that doesn't change the fact of how dirty and dangerous the repair is....its the hose that keeps a deck up, its all over the place (oil) and does not come out of clothes and leaves your skin feeling like you took a bath in skin so soft straight out of the bottle....and keep in mind, there is no jumping in the shower either...you wait to get one...

So, we aren't too happy right now....me for him and him for the job....and to top it off, we haven't any means or housing to fall back on...that's the part that is really bothering him right now and well, not making him an angel to be around, but I love him with all of my heart and grin and bear it and silently pray...

So prayers over and for us would be greatly appreciated.

I may or may not be able to post any more today, but if I do, I hope you enjoy and if I cant, please enjoy this beautiful day.

Hugs to all,
Mar

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home