Saturday, July 4, 2009

Rained out 4th...

Wow..sorry to you all who had made garden/yard party plans today...its a real bummer when Mother Nature has different plans - but theres always a way through it...move your party inside, or wait out the rain (if its raining in your area).

We are staying in a lodge type motel tonight...needed a break from the truck bunk - and that means, Honey Bear is sleeping some much needed, deep sleep. So, I am working on laundry and posting and reading emails and chatting...I have a lot to catch up on and clean up. The start of a new month always means house cleaning the blog and all...

So, as I go, I will post, but mostly, I hope you are enjoying your family time today. Or even, just take the day off like we are. Life will still go on :-)

Mar

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home