Friday, July 17, 2009

Update...

Hi everyone...well, here it is, Friday, July 17th already -- the days wiz by, I never remember what today is - date or day... old age? No, its when you work through the night, sleep during the day, the different time zones - it all wreaks havoc on my mind....

We are in Denver today, on our way to Kansas, then Ohio, Michigan, IL, Jersey and who knows where else...

Have I told you lately how much I love my Honey Bear?
Sure hope He knows it....it gets rough being around each other 24/7 - but I sure do hope he likes me being side by side with him....
I try to pray over it but my emotions get in the way.....

Yesterday, I saw those handsome hands of his , and how they just turned me on at that moment....I have always been that woman that loves him being any doubt, would wait by the window for his return, could do nothing wrong -- today is a different story....its almost like my very existence is just wrong....but...I love the big lug and hopefully, one day...he will show me that side of him that I miss so much....

Oh what a wonderful man I have! He did something to blow my mind last week (or earlier this week)....he took me out to dinner, even though I look so rough from working, and he somehow arranged for dessert without my knowledge...AND it was one of my favorites - strawberry shortcake! No how he did that, I will never know...when I thought we were through, I started fidgeting, which was driving him bonkers, and low and behold, the dessert finally came and I tell ya, that man is the man of my dreams...NOT for what he does, but the reason behind it...that bottom line -- he could be a king or a pauper, it doesn't matter -- when you are loved, you are richer then any dollar -- it my book anyway..

So, hope you have had a nice week...I will post as Honey Bear sleeps and know not only how much I love HIM, my GOD, my family...but also you, my readers...

Keep smiling,
Mar

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home