Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sad sad day....

Sotomayor Confirmed
Senate votes to confirm Sonia Sotomayor to the U.S. Supreme Court on a 68-31 vote

My son is 22 years old, WHITE, WORKING...and works harder then a latin woman (and I highly respect latin families due to Honey Bear), to have someone in any form of power that says latin women work harder then white men or castrate white males to let other nationalities dominate and to have a prez support, SUPPORT these views....I have to say, the light is truly shining on this administration...if Bush had done any of this, he/they would have had a hey day with him...but now, with THIS admin office, you are to be turned over to the white house, you are crazy, a Nazi, etc....I hope the people who voted for obama (speaking from an EX-Illinoisan) I truly hope you are happy...I never voted for him, never thought he was the right choice, and it has NOTHING to do with change or race...it has to do only and all with his track record. Period.

Too bad the general public didnt have any say about this...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home