Saturday, August 1, 2009

Update...

Hi everyone,

We are in Oregon today and going to stay here in a motel until very early Monday morning. Its a cute little town, right off of Rte 84, exit 304 (not sure of the name right now).

I am going to post as I can this weekend, Honey Bear is just going to relax today...He deserves it.

I didn't get to the laundry the other day, so I have to get that done. Trust me when I say this, you get one bag of laundry in that truck and THAT is too much, so I have GOT to get it done while we are here.

Its pretty darn hot out here today, I would say its an easy 90, but its beautiful.

I am still dealing with my emotional and spiritual issues today, its as if every sign is a sign of trouble. Not good. BUT, last night, a dear old friend came out of nowhere and contacted me. It was real nice and comforting for her to remind me of who I am, how I am and what I am...I am so afraid today that my stomach hurts, but I did have a sound sleep for a few hours as she had prayed for me, and that was real nice.

I also wanted to give you the heads up that I am working on an article that I truly feel will have an impact on you, your life, all of us as a whole. I want to make sure that I have all my facts (dot every i and cross every t), so I am just letting you know that its coming. Listen, I mean this with all sincerity, if you know of ANYONE who could not only use the info I am going to post, but have the ability to DO something about it, please, PLEASE forward it to them.

With that said, I will start the posting. I want you to know this is my hobby, an expression of stuff I personally enjoy. I love the emails you send, the encouragements and input. Enjoy and don't take one day, one moment for granted, you may lose it all in a heartbeat or slowly...remember that. So, love, live, give thanks and keep your prayers up, they are real important to yourself, your family, friends, present and future.

Love,
Mar

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home