Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Update...

Good morning everyone!

Its Wednesday morning, and we are taking off from working til Saturday - what a nice and needed break. We are in Arlington, WA....Washington is such a pretty state, the weather is really weird (one minute hot, cool, rain, sun....it runs a gamut throughout the day).

Last night was the first night we ever ate at Red Robin. We are talking delicious, but expensive burgers. It cost us over $40 for three burgers, a shake and the tip! Too rich. Food was good, but not wort 10 bucks a burger, shake was great, not worth $4 though, but if you want excellent service, this is the place to go to.

I am in a real foul mood this morning, so I am happy that my Honey Bear is still sleeping. I have tried to pray about it, but lost my prayer time in my emotions...so, with faith, I have to keep believing God hears and answers the prayers of our hearts.

I will post as time allows, I hope you have checked into the New World Order and Government stuff I have been posting....it keeps my own eyes open, hopefully, it affects you as well.

Anyway,

Enjoy your day, your home, your family and friends....these are the priceless treasures our world offers us.

Mar

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home