Friday, August 21, 2009

Update...

Hi all, I am taking a hiatus for awhile and ask that you not unsubscribe the mailing or twitter....I am not sure how long of a hiatus I am taking, but I am going to be the Heart of My Home from this day forward, without fail - as my faith and my Honey Bear are just that important to me.

Have a blessed, glorius day and remember, be the heart of YOUR home the best you can be, flaws and all...God gave us our chosen, lets treat them like the gifts they are.

Until I come back,
Mar

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

I'm Anne Stephanie Cruz, one of your blog followers. I work for www.ownadaycare.com, it's a site dedicated to giving useful information and advice to people who are passionate about having their own daycare business - but don't know where or how to start.

Anyhow, I sent you this email to ask if you would consider having me write a guest post on your blog. It can just be a short article about child care, parenting and daycare, setting up a daycare center - or really anything that you might find interesting.

Please let me know what you think. Thanks in advance!


Sincerely Yours,

Anne Stephanie Cruz
www.ownadaycare.com

Steph@Ownadaycare.com

October 1, 2009 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Plowlady said...

Hi there, I sent you an email

October 2, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home