Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cats....

Do you have pets? We have an older dog and a young cat...one is 11 and the other is two. They are our kids since our son is now a man. This is like living with a teenager and toddler..no kidding! We have the cranky teenager who wont let the kidlet do ANYTHING and we have the toddler who is clingy and adventurous!

Well, last night took the cake. Our cat loves to sleep with me...why? I haven't a clue. Maybe she knows the mommy in me...that's the only explanation I can come up with. Anyway, she also loves to push her way under the blankets and curl up RIGHT UP AGAINST ME...not near me, no...she has to PLOP on me and slides down to that comfortable spot. Lately, she has been on my face..literally. She has to lay SO close to my face, that if she is 1/4 of an inch away, I think that's too far for her. I feel her breath, he whiskers tickle the bananas out of me, and...I am allergic to animal dander...all, not good.

When I lay down, she meows and comes racing as if its her way of getting the ok to come to bed with me. Last night, I couldn't take it. She plopped down on my face, pushed my head out of the way, I pushed HER out of the way and covered my face. She undug my face, meowed insistently at me an walked over my face as if it were a mat and there she was again. Right next to my face, on my pillow.

Maybe its a respect thing, a boundary thing, a clingy thing, possessive thing...oh, I don't know what it is, but it sure is getting annoying!

OH! And I don't know if you have this problem too, but she hates to go out of the truck (home for you)....you have to catch her off guard and snatch her up or you will have a fight on your hands! This cat LOVES the truck...she absolutely LOVES it. She loves the sounds of trucks passing, the lights...everything. She will sit there in total peace being in the truck. And the funny thing is, when we lived in a home, she was always escaping and now, you can leave the door open with total confidence she will stay put. She did escape once and hopefully, she learned from that!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home