A letter from Jesus about Christmas
A letter from Jesus about Christmas:
It has come to my attention that many of you are upset that folks are taking My name out of the season.
If you want to celebrate My birth, just get along and love one another. If it bothers you that the town in which you live doesn’t allow a scene depicting My birth, take down a few of your Santa’s and Snowmen and put up a Nativity on your own front yard. If all of my followers did that, there wouldn’t be any need for a manger scene in any town square because you would see them all over town.
Stop worrying about the fact that people are calling the tree a ‘Holiday Tree’ instead of a Christmas tree. It was I who made ALL of the trees. You can remember me every time you see any tree.
If you want to give Me a present in remembrance of My birth, here is my list:
1) Instead of writing protest letters objecting to the way My birth is being celebrated, write letters of love and hope to soldiers who are far away from home. They are afraid and lonely this time of the year. I know, because they tell me all the time.
2) Visit someone in a nursing home who will be alone this Christmas if you don’t go.
3) Instead of giving your kids a lot of presents that you can’t afford and they won’t play with in a few days, spend time with them. Tell them the story of My birth, and why I came to live with you down here. Hold them in your arms and remind them that I love them.
4) Pick someone that has hurt you in the past and forgive him or her.
5) Do you know that someone in your town will attempt to take their own life this season because they feel alone and hopeless? Since you don’t know who that person is, give everyone you meet a warm smile; it could make all of the difference.
6) Instead of nit-picking your retailer who calls it a holiday instead of Christmas, be patient with the people who work there. Give them a smile, a kind word and there is nothing stopping you from wishing them Merry Christmas.
7) If you really want to make a difference, support a Missionary who is spreading My love and Good News to people who have never heard My name.
8) There are people in your town that will not only have no tree, but no presents to give or receive either. If you don’t know them personally, give to a local charity that believes in Me and they will deliver a meal and presents for you.
9) Finally, if you want to make a statement about your belief in and loyalty to Me, then behave like a Christian. Let people know who and who’s you are by your actions.
Don’t forget; I am God and can take care of Myself. Just love Me and do what I have told you to do. I’ll take care of the rest. Check out the list I have made and get to work; time is short. I’ll help you, but the ball is now in your court. And do have a most blessed Christmas with all those whom you love.
Remember: I LOVE YOU,
“And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.” –Luke 22:19