Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

You heard me right....this is the Christmas season, it is not a happy holiday - as what other holiday are you going to celebrate Jesus birth???

If you remember the reason for the celebration, SHOUT MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH PRIDE! Never be afraid to celebrate the greatest man who walked this earth!

Remember, if you are not going to remember Him, He will not remember you to our Father.

Happy Holidays to me means Christmas mixed with New Years..a generalization. Period. If an atheist is celebrating Christmas for the presents, dinners, parties, etc..then call it something else, as this is the season to celebrate Jesus birth!

I have said Merry Christmas to EVERYONE. I REFUSE to say anything else as I am celebrating Jesus day, not mine!

Ok....that's my vent.s

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home