Friday, December 25, 2009

Update...

Goo morning and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

We finally made it out of Colorado, two days after planning on. We are in the wide open plains of Nebraska today - it is EXTREMELY windy and cold out here. Our holiday plans had to be canceled, but let me tell you just how awesome and amazing my Honey Bear is - he had his heart set on giving me Christmas this year, he has tried to move Heaven and earth to see it happen - to me, that is beyond words...loving me in such a way, I truly, do not know how to EVER show him how much he means to me....

I have hat hair this morning, I have dry skin on my face making me look old and disheveled, I am too cold right now to let the dog out...I haven't even brushed my teeth yet, and he STILL thinks I am the most beautiful woman in the world...

I pray God bless him ... truly bless him ... for loving me so much.

I thank God every day for him, his love...and for me, being the luckiest woman in the world to be right here, by his side and to be the woman receiving his love -all of this, after nearly eleven years!

So, hang in there in tough times, don't ever take love for granted and never, ever stop believing in miracles!

Enjoy this day of celebrating birth, life, love and family...

All the best,
Mar

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home