Saturday, December 26, 2009

Update...

Hi folks..

Hope you enjoyed Christmas - were safe and sound and warm

I fell asleep to Honey Bear playing The Polar Express for me...he ALWAYS puts me first....I cannot ask for a greater gift then this man! I have three gifts in life, that no matter what comes our way, no one and nothing has successfully taken them away from me:
1-my faith
2-my Honey Bear
3-my amazing son

What gifts do you count as priceless?

I also wanted to make a side note here that for THIS blog, our newsletter has gone out for a year now. I have had websites since 1999, and only update the main site that is connected to this blog: http://robnmar.googlepages.com/
and my long ago site here: http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/ukraine/212/index.htm
which I cant update, but you can still see it.

I have had yahoo and goodle groups, but long shut down to focus on these two. I hope you have enjoyed this past year of Be The Heart Of Your Home and I look forward to a continued relationship with you!!

Happy Saturday to you all!

Mar

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home