Friday, January 15, 2010

Update....

Hi everyone! We had been all over Connecticut and Jersey these past few days and are taking a break in Indiana, headed to Iowa and Colorado.

Honey Bear got real sick - almost had me scared silly because nothing but imodium AD worked to make him feel better. And last night, he had to rush me to the hospital due to a severe hive outbreak. So, neither of us are feeling too great today and bossman doesnt make us feel any better...one minute he is understanding and then the next, he is a jerk.....so, Honey Bear, the angel he is, tries with all of his heart to make me feel safe, secure, loved and that everything is a-ok. Goodness, I feel like a newlywed again due to the way he loves me - and me, well...hormones make me feel like I am Dr. Jekly and Mr. Hyde - I thank God DAILY for my Honey Bear, his immence patience and that he STILL loves me, regardless! Oh! And he bought me a heart shaped pillow to match the traveling coffee cup he got me awhile back...just because...man...he is just amazing with his love!

Ok, enough chit chat...I will post as I can, I have a lot of catching up to do in emails, surfing for stuff regarding my hospital visit and other stuff...so, I will see you off and on until I have to wake up my Handsome Honey Bear.

Be well, safe and have so much love to give today!

Mar

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home