Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Update...

OH! I forgot to tell you just what a wonderful man I have...not to brag, b-u-t.... he is now putting up red and white lights in the truck for me...we have to take down the awesome xmas lights he put up and change them to my fav, red and white, for Valentines...how cool is that? AND...he even bought me the dvd Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, because all of the redboxes we went to didnt have it and he bought it for my b-day. I have to admit, I am bragging...I have the right, we have gone through a lot over the course of these past years and we will be celebrating our 11th yr anniv in March...and he treats me like a princess....so, just the heads up...never, ever stop beleiving in someone!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home