Monday, February 8, 2010

Update....

Hi all! Good Monday morning to you!!

Honey Bear and I will have to get back to work today-its pretty chilly here in New Jersey this morning, so hope you are keeping warm where ever you are! By the way, why dont you give a shout out of what state you live in, how the weather is, just stop by and post a quick hiya so I dont feel like I am posting to myself here! LOL!

I posted tons of great, new stuff for you over the weekend, cleared out some older stuff and if you havent done so already, give our recipe blog and blog roll pages a look through. Remember, this blog is set up for quick posts like contests, sweeps, giveaways, freebies, links, etc...go to our main page (link to the right of your screen) for articles and such.

Anyway, Honey Bear needs to wake up within the hour, so I have just enough time to post a wee bit more for you - enjoy!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home