Friday, February 26, 2010

Update....

So, here we are folks..two breakdowns in 24 hours, our THIRD fire on this truck, bossman is a complete jerk and now, now we are stuck in the middle of nowhere dur to the massive snowstorm Pennsylvania got...

Whats next?

Who the heck knows anymore...

But on a GOOD note, we DID get chosen to host one of the House Partys: Spring Into Brunch House Party MAXWELL HOUSE and VELVEETA
---YEA!!!

I have the net for an hour, so I will post what I can, but who knows, like I said...trying to keep the faith here :-)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Coulsey said...

Sorry you keep breaking down, but good news on the maxwell house party. I am hoping I am picked too!!!

Sarah

February 26, 2010 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Plowlady said...

Hi Sarah, thanks tons...its comforting to know that you care :-)

February 26, 2010 at 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home