Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Update....

I am in a stinker mood today as my buttons are really getting pushed! For ANYONE taking my posts and NOT forwarding a link or mention of us, YOU are making me consider changing this blog to a pay per view site! I cant take it anymore...every email I read, or blog I go to, its the same thing...someone is stealing from someone else and its just ridiculous!

When I share with you something I get/find that someone else found before me...I post their link in a thank you to them...there are some days that my hands litterally HURT after surfing the net for the finds I post!

This isnt the first time, but thats why I stopped sending out a mailing years ago too...for this very same reason...ungratefulness!

Well...anyway....not sure how much more I can post here as we are truly late getting going this morning.

So, enjoy your day and be safe out there!

Mar

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Coulsey said...

I hate when people do that. You work really hard on something and they take the credit. I am sorry people are doing that to you!!!

Sarah

March 17, 2010 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Plowlady said...

Hi Sarah, thanks for understanding my rant...it just gets my goat sometimes

March 17, 2010 at 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home