Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"In a Heart Beat"

"In a Heart Beat"By Bob Perks

"If you need me, I'll be there in a heart beat."

How many times have I said that?

How many times have I heard that?

I know what it means. Or do I?

It's kind of like saying "I'll be there before you know it."

That's quick. I mean, you're not there and then you are.

But, in a heart beat I see so much more.

In a heart beat...there's hope. Hope for tomorrow.Hope for another chance. As long as I am alive I have second chances.

In a heart beat there's love. When I see my wife, my heart beats faster. Love rushes through me and seeing her speeds the pace. I love her with every heart beat.

In a heart beat there is life. Two expecting parents hear the baby's heart beat for the first time and the reality of the miracle of birth and the sound of a tiny beating heart magnifies the truth.

In God's plan two beating hearts make one.

In a heart beat there are dreams. My heart beats and my dreams grow. As what I physically consume nourishes my body, my beating heart feeds my mind. The place where dreams are born.

In a heart beat a race is won.

In a heart beat a mountain is climbed.

In a heart beat a journey begins again.

In my beating heart my prayer for you is hope, love, life, birth, dreams, winning, climbing and a beginning after every ending.

God is always there..."In a Heart Beat."

"I believe in you!"
Bob


I encourage you to share my stories but I do ask that you keep my name and contact information with my work.
If you would like to receive Bob's Inspirationalstories, please visit http://www.iwishyouenough.com/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home