Thursday, June 18, 2009

O! How Could I Forget To Share This One...

My bad....duh...

Ok, for about two years now, I have been praying that Honey Bear would buy us a new cross for our home....there is a history behind this prayer request, not a want....soooooooo.... the other nite, he was outside of the truck and wouldn't let me see what he was diddling around with....he attached a beautiful cross to the front grill of the truck and installed a light behind it so that at nighttime, it would glow...

How awesome is that answered prayer?

So, as I always say....never stop praying and believing, because in Gods timing and ways, if our prayers meet up with His will for something, it WILL happen...

And get this...

The truck is our new home, so isn't that amazing....

My heart is so blessed each time I think about how he said he did it for me...

Gotta love that Honey Bear :-)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home