Monday, November 30, 2009

Our Most Popular Page Is...

Hi all....

Well, I wanted to make a repost here of our most popular page. After doing some blog history, you, our readers, have surfed for this article and I am reposting the link here:

http://plowlady.blogspot.com/2009/01/prayers-to-save-troubled.html

I am grateful for the help it is giving to so many of our readers. The only advice, from personal experience, that I can give you that is the 100% truth behin it is this...take a look at yourself. Seriously. It isnt about the other person, they are reacting to something/someone you have become. Whether you feel justified or not, whether you blame the other person or not...it truly doesnt matter, because for YOU to be a better you for your relationship - an even if it doesnt work - you will be a better you. Trust me on this, I know....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home